Interact with us! Use this website as a tool, developed as an expression of the new internet technology, so that people can communicate with each other more effectively. Let us know about:
- new references, books, journal articles, and so forth. Annotate them with 20-50 words to say what these items are about. (Sometimes the title doesn’t adequately communicate the contents.)
- vignettes of applications of interactive and improvisational drama that might add to what is presented in the book or these webpage supplements
- interesting variations of the methods noted in the book and/or on this website, or other methods you have developed or learned about that use drama in a mainly interactive and/or improvisational fashion
- suggestions for revision, disagreements, fresh insights
- reminders of related methods, useful links (explain why), and other items.
Questions for consideration:
- What do you think should or should not be included within the category of “applied theatre”?
- What other questions should we pose here so that the feedback might benefit many of us?